AM LIT: Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Well overall I develop very well in this class, there haven't been activities that i haven't been able to finish or task that has been too complicated. One strength is that I'm always over my work and I constantly keep checking on my work. One challenge I do anticipate is that since i have to classes in the same room I might get confuse but overall everything is good.
Reflection: Everyone has their own problems and deals with them in their own way. People might not always accept help but sometimes it is good to get help from someone once in a while. If you are struggling with something don't overwork yourself remember you have your friends and peers to help you.
Summary: It has been a good week so far and I hope that I can reach my teachers and my classmates expectations.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario