AM LIT: Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary?
Probably the word that I use the most is “ be better” or “better”. I use word very often because it motivates me and pushes myself to keep moving forward. For example today was a thought time at work so in my mind I said to my self “ you can do better”. This helped me push through the last few hours of the shift. Definition of better is: “morally superior; more virtuous“ copied from the dictionary.
Reflection: I always have to give the better side of me and no matter what I have to be better every day. I also have to help others when they aren’t feeling good and motivate them so that they can do better.
Summary: Being better doesn’t always mean to be the best.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario