AM LIT: What is the most creative thing you have ever made?
The most creative thing that I have made before has to be painting my own self-portrait. It wasn't perfect but I let all my creativity out that day. I let my emotions and the way I saw myself make that portrait. In the end it was more of a collage rather than a painted portrait but to me it represented me and how I view myself.
Reflection: Sometimes it doesn't have to be something that includes arts but something about how you feel. An example is to play the guitar and let out that creativity such as making or composing a new song or solo.
Summary: People are creative and they let out that creativity in different ways. Some will draw, others will paint, some will drive and do tricks ( drift or race), some will sing and others dance. Being creative doesn't only mean that a person is only good at that it means that they like doing that and to them that might mean something.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario