Am lit: With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Well, one thing that has been going absolutely great for me. Has to be the fact that I’m getting to normal people and see my friends again after a whole year. One thing that has been challenging, has to be the fact that I have a lot of homework and that I had to give up my job to graduate early, but that’s OK. Lastly, something that I probably have to improve has to be probably getting my homework or the working class done quicker even if there’s you know pretty sure I’m amount of time that should probably be improving that the fact of doing homework more quickly.
Reflection: Being an early graduate makes it a bit difficult, but sometimes it gets to be fun. Because you get to know people from a whole another grade from you and I mean, It’s hard to make senior friends, but I guess I’ll be able to be know most of them.
Summary: it’s been great so far and I think that this school year is going to be the best and at the same time the hardest year.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario