AM LIT: In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life.
Well person that really left an impact on me has to be one of my ex partners. We were together for four months and it was really nice because we share a lot of things in common. We share a lot of moments together. We had our ups and downs, but we always pushed through and whenever we need it each other, we were always there and I think the way I still carry her has to be the fact that in such a little amount of time we shared so many great moments. I got to meet her parents and I felt so glad that they like me. I thought that everything was just so perfect but things didn’t go the way we wanted it. I think the best way that she impacted me was the fact that everything of her still lives in me every song every memory every time I talk to a person about something every time I try to share the things I like it just goes back to her because we had so much in common and that felt so so perfect.
Reflection: people might impact you. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a partner doesn’t necessarily have to be a friend or someone close to you. It might just be someone who you just know for maybe a day maybe a week and they still leave it an impact on you doesn’t matter if you knew them for a long time or not it’s honestly it’s meant to happen. People are meant to leave you with at least an experience or a lesson.
Summary: Learn from the lessons that people leaves you with. Move on because people might not notice the impact they left on you. But neither do you notice the impact that you leave on the people.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario