09/22 AM LIT: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.
I really don’t have a story we’re helping someone changed my perspective, and the closest thing that get’s to that is when I was helping my dad fix the car. He is always trying to help us understand and view things differently. He thought me that there are somethings we can learn, somethings that we can do, and somethings we can’t fix nor understand and we can either ask someone else for help or just let it be. At first I didn’t understood where he was trying to get, but I guess that he was trying to say that there will be moments in my life where others might help me, moments where I will learn a lesson or two, and moments where I just have to let things go and let them happen.
Reflection: People will tell you what to do because they already experienced that and they are just giving you advice on how not to make the same mistake.
Summary: As I grow older, I slowly start realizing and understanding What my dad was trying to tell me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario