Am lit: In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?

 Well, it has to be this year that I knew that I was not gonna stay where I was before for too long. I knew that I was gonna move somewhere very far away and I was not gonna see the people that I love and that school and everything that I’m so used to it’s not gonna be the same and I felt like those last three months of school were only three weeks. They felt like three weeks and all the memories and the things that I did, we’re just gonna be stuck in the back of my mind and were gonna be reminded as beautiful things that happened. So I started enjoying that time with my friends with the people that I love and the people that matters in my life I enjoyed every second every day that I had with them because I knew that I was not gonna see them probably in a long time so I was so grateful for every day that I spent with them.


Reflection: it’s important to value and to be grateful every day and enjoy every moment with the people the we love and that we care for because we don’t know what might happen tomorrow and if they are gonna leave or if they’re gonna stay. 


Summary: We have to appreciate and enjoy every moment we have with the people we love.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

AM LIT: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?

MULTI LIT: Today, we started our discussion about culture and food. What is one dish from your culture that is a must-have as a representation of your culture? Identify the dish and explain what it is and why it is significant.