AM LIT: In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?

 If I there is a place that holds a lot of value to me has to be school. Not because I like it but because I met my friends there, I learned new things about my own way of socializing, and I met people that came and stayed and others that just came and left me with a lesson. I’m so grateful with them because each one of them teach me something new and different about life. 


Reflection: There are so many places that hold a lot of value to me but nothing compares the things that school thought me.


Summary: Learn that everyone and everything in life has sense and purpose. More importantly the people the leave are there to teach us a lesson and make us better.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

AM LIT: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?

MULTI LIT: Today, we started our discussion about culture and food. What is one dish from your culture that is a must-have as a representation of your culture? Identify the dish and explain what it is and why it is significant.