Am lit: In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?
The time I broke my elbow it’s a great example. I still remember how my dad and my brother told me to make sure that my rope was secured to the anchor in the wall. I thought that I was gonna be ok since I had done it before and nothing had happened. Until my foot slipped out of the rock wall and I fell down, by the time I regained consciousness I was at the hospital and the last thing I remember is hearing the anchos snapping of the wall and covering my head with my arms around it. Ever since I realized that there are things that you should never do even if you had done them before.
Reflection: Don’t trust life to your anchors when climbing a cliff or rock wall. Listen to the warnings that others give you it might save your life.
Summary: Rock climbing it’s fun until you fall from a height of a second story house.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario