AM lit: In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.
Yes, I actually know how it feels to not be treated the same way as your other statements, especially when you have younger siblings because you see how your plants treat them better. And yes, they will tell you which you like this at a certain point in life, but like you feel like very are dream that other sibling, better than you. I know it feels unfair, but you have to kind of understand your parents that they’re just like trying to protect or show that little sibling that they will have their attention also because at a certain point you also had your parents attention only for you.
Reflection: absent
Summary: I feel unfair, but it is what it is because you’re the one who’s gonna get out of the house early
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario