MULTI LIT: Before watching the movie clips, you probably formed your own picture of the characters, their personalities, and how certain scenes would look. Choose one character or scene that appeared differently in the movie than you imagined while reading. What was different, and did the movie change how you understood that character or scene?
The scene where rose and Troy start arguing when Troy reveals that he’s having another baby I thought it was gonna be more like everything in the house the kids watching and them arguing over white Troy did it which inserted part that happened, but not as I would expect it. The movie clips change how I view Troy because in the story or in the book he’s always more like yes really I’ll say aggressive but not as much as in the movie because in the movie clips he is more aggressive in the way he acts.
Reflection: I really don’t have good reflection for this one, but I will say that the fact that it goes from story to movie really changed my point of view from all of the stories that I read before and that have a movie Adaptation.
Summary: the movie change a lot of things from the book which I didn’t like, but I guess it’s fine.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario