Multi lit: In Scene 4, Troy talks about his past, his responsibilities, and the choices he has made in life. Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do? What influenced your decision, and were you satisfied with your choice?
Yes and that’s almost every day. I for example I don’t want to go to school but I know that it’s my responsibility to go and be there. Or when I want to go out and drive just for fun but I know that I will have to pay for gas and other things if the car breaks down. But I know that I will always put responsibility over my wants because I might want to go on vacations but I also know that I have to pay rent ( example).
Reflection: Once an adult you realize that life is more complicated than you think as a teenager. If you aren’t really responsible and don’t put the important things over your wants then life it’s gonna be hard on you.
Summary: Life is based on work, paying bills, and having little time for yourself.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario