Multi lit: Troy’s complaint about the unfair job system shows his frustration with racial discrimination. How did this conversation make you think about fairness and opportunity in society today? If you were in Troy’s position, what would you do?
Well, if we take it from another perspective, we can actually use for example the Hispanic community how they have a less of an opportunity in this country how they try and find different jobs jobs that not everyone is willing to take, and this connects to Troy because His job is to pick up other people trash and that’s a job not everyone was willing to take at that time. If I were to be in Troy‘s position, of course I will protest. I will complain about it, but after seeing that, no changes are done. I just let it slide to be honest. Because there’s no point on fighting a war or fight that you know you ain’t gonna win because of the corrupt system.
Reflection: most of the time the system will win, but this doesn’t Mean people won’t protest for their rights, especially nowadays where if something unfair happens and the government just continues acting like nothing’s happening. People will protest and will try to change the situation.
Summary: Overall In a time where the system most of the time works in favor of the people, this isn’t a problem, but in Troy timeline, this was actually a pretty difficult situation because at that time the system ( government )was still against Color people.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario